This is a holding-page for additional ASCEND resources that need to be incorporated into the wiki.
- Edelmira D Gálveza, Ross E Swaneyb, Cándice M Malatestac and Luis A Cisternas, 2005,An ASCEND library for the modeling, simulation and optimization of solvent extraction for metal recovery, Computer Aided Chemical Engineering (20) 1, pp 403-408, 
-  :-)
- Modeling and optimization of chemical processes: ascend IV and stochastic optimizers 
- Kirk Abbott Very Large Scale Modeling 
- Ben Allan and Art Westerberg Reusability and Scalability of Models 
- Karin Gäbel, Peter Forsberg and Anne-Marie Tillman The design and building of a lifecycle-based process model for simulating environmental performance, product performance and cost in cement manufacturing 
- Karin Gäbel, A Life Cycle Process Model Simulation of Environmental, Product and Economic Performance in Cement Production 
- Tyner and Westerberg Multiperiod design of azeotropic separation systems II: approximate models 
- Luis Cisternas, Cándice Malatesta1, and Edelmira Gálvez, Simulación de procesos de extraccion por solvente con ASCEND IV 
- Hélder Silva, and Romualdo Salcedo, Stochastic Algorithms and Ascend IV: A coupled strategy for nonlinear optimization, 9th International Chemical Engineering Conference - Chempor 2005 
Some other more general stuff:
This article is incomplete or needs expanding. Please help out by adding your comments.