Chemical Engineering Models with ASCEND
This page will summarise the models that exist for Chemical Engineering problems using ASCEND.
- Thermodynamics with ASCEND : consists models dealing with calculating physical property data and phase equilibria.
- models/thermodynamics_example.a4c : this file includes a range of examples that show how to use ASCEND for thermodynamics calculations with physical property data from the ASCEND 'thermodynamics.a4l' library.
- Vapor-liquid equilibrium : describes how to write models for solutions in vapor-liquid equilibrium using ASCEND.
- VLE examples : models dealing with vapor-liwuid equlibrium.
- Equations OF State :
- Conditional modelling : this page demonstrates the logic of solving problems involving conditional modelling.
- models/heatex.a4cThis example shows how we can represent and solve a conditional model containing differential equations for a heat exchanger using ASCEND conditional solver, CMSlv.
- EnzymeKinetics : consists of models solving Michaelis Menten equations and ODEs.